|Home||» Products||» Acoustic Silent Enclosure (Canopy)||» Acoustic Silent Enclosure (Canopy)|
Acoustic Silent Enclosure (Canopy)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF ACOUSTIC SILENT ENCLOSURE CONSTRUCTION
· The enclosure is modular in construction.
· Enclosure to be fabricated from 16/18 SWG CRC Sheet
· Moderate 2” PUF will be stucked around the inner sheet and partitions.
· Durable industrial locking system on doors.
· Gasketted doors with high quality neoprene (EDPN) rubber (Bulk type).
· Sound Proofing with 2” thick PUF high density specially for acoustic enclosure.
· Forced ventilation for providing airflow sufficient for removing heat generated by the generator.
SOUND LEVEL AND TEMPERATURE
· Acoustic Enclosure is designed for the loss of 25 dB(A) at the distance of 1 meter from the acoustic surface as per the CPCB Norms (75dB(A) at 1 meter distance.
· Temperature difference between ambient and enclosure controlled below 7 to 80 C.
· Zinc passive hardware is used to avoid rusting.
· Complete canopy sheets are Powder Coated. (Colour as per customers’ choice)
· Our Canopy is fully detachable as it works on the principle of nuts and bolts.
· Big size opening doors makes easy access for repair, etc., of the full length of D.G.Set (Engine & Alternator).
· Inspection Window for Panel View (5mm Glass).
· Heavy duty Hinges for doors.
· Heavy duty M.S. Steel base frame for installation of D.G.Set (Extra as optional).
· Durable paint and good finishing.
· Air intake, exhaust and silencer of “CANOPY” are designed such that leakages of sound does not take place.
· Enough space to house standard AMF Panel / Fuel Tank inside canopy (Optional).
· Diesel Fuel Tank (8-10 hours consumption capacity) fitted at inside top roof situated on the alternator, which will give more strength of the canopy.
· Residential / Hospital type Silencer fitted outside at top of the canopy.
· Manual Electric Power Panel with Engine Panel is given (Optional).